Assistant Contract Manager
- Able to leads his/her team of estimators and engineers in tendering process to win contracts.
- Must manages the project through completion, monitoring it by working hand-in-hand with the project implementation team to keep the contracts within the budget and on schedule.
- Has strong background in M&E construction management and able to review the engineering design and propose the best bid analysis to the top management for decision to tender.
- Good organisation skill, strong in mathematics and good presentation skills are important to ensure delivery of his/her job requirement.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in tendering and contract
- Posses good English writing skills as well as strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Has pleasant personality, high integrity, self motivated, determined and able to work independently
- Salary ranges from RM5 – 6k subject to qualifications & working experiences
- Must be able to examine tender drawings in order to estimate costing
- To assist Contract manager in tender exercise
- Send enquiry to suppliers for quotation
- Must complete the task within the stipulated time given
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hardworking and able to work under minimum supervision
- Good in Mathematic an add advantage
- Good Skill and must have the character of team player
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Salary ranges from RM2,00 – RM 3,000 subject to qualifications
To apply, send your resume to:-
Human Resources Department
Letrikon Engineering Sdn. Bhd.
No. 27-5 Block H-08,
Jalan PJU 1/37
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan